The place where I buy breakfast


 Every moring, I come here to buy breakfast.


Because I think the owner's steamed dumplings are more to my taste. 


Unlike the pancakes I used to buy often. They say the pancakes are fired food, hight in calories, and esaies lead to obesity. 


So I switched to buy steamed dumplings. And now I come here every day. So the owner knows me. 


The owner is a middle-age women who donesn't talk much. She is polite to customers and don't seem harsh. It's a very small steamed dumpling shop. 


It's hard to believe that she sustains her life with this. Because breakfast shops usually operate untill 12 noon. They're closed in the faternoon and even. This means she earns much less income.


 There's another breakfast shop next to hers, but it's more sxpensive, and Idon't like it. 


That's why I often come to this one.

Comments