That afternoon, I immediately called to complain.
The instructions on the other end of the phone were: Please give me 1, please give me 1, and then wait for the music. After 2 minutes, it said if I continue to wait, please give me 1, and then it was repeated again. Then no staff answered the phone and hung up automatically.
I was dissatisfied, so I continued to call the complaint number. After the phone asked me to press 1, I continued to wait. However, this time, after prompting me to go to the website to write complaint information, it automatically hung up!
Then I went to the website to write relevant complaints. A month later, someone from the Discipline Inspection Commission called me and told me that the policeman was unwell and had physical discomfort caused by urinary tract stones, and that was it. He was diagnosed with other diseases.
I told her, if you think it was caused by his stone disease, then please provide the relevant examination report!
She said that this is personal privacy and cannot be provided.
I said, then you are talking nonsense!
She said that she handled it according to the process. There was no such requirement in the process. She only informed me on a humanitarian basis.
I said, please issue a punishment statement, and then I will take this punishment notice to the court to prosecute him!
She said that these documents will not be given to the parties, but will only be provided to the court when they need it!
I said, then you are responsible!
...and then got into a fight with her. He was feeling unwell and he took it out on me without any apology at all. He brought his personal emotions to work!
Distorted views!
If I go to court to sue him, the court will say who makes the claim and who provides the evidence.
However, if the police don’t give me any results now, then I can’t make any excuses!
Therefore, when your rights are violated, you will not get support from the court. However, they also said that this is a legal society...
Comments
Post a Comment