The First Day

Today, it's my first day to write here.

I don't know when I will receive my first bill on this website.

I want to write something about my life and my word. Having many social medias, such as Douyin, QQ, WeiBo and so on, in China, I have many fans on WeiBo. However, I have been muted. Because of saying something that not allowed in China.

So now, I turn to here to express my ideas. 

I hold start anew here. This platform is still unfamiliar to me. Therefore, I hope to use this platform to let everyone to know my life. If you have rich life experiences. I also hope you can share them. Let's communicate and exchange ideas. Making ours lives more beautiful and joyful.

I truly enjoy reading original articles from others. When I come across something that interests me, I will leave comments and share my thoughts.

I also hope to read articles from different places to learn about people and things from various regions. I am curious about the lives of ordinary people from different areas, their festivals, their custom and their tradition.


Comments

Post a Comment