As far as I know, there was a patient who needed an organ transplant in a tertiary hospital in Guangzhou, Guangdong, and then notified the heart transplant team and the lung transplant team to obtain the organ.
The two teams came from different hospitals, and they came to the hotels around the hospital in advance to settle in. The next day preparations were made to harvest the heart and lungs.
They are assessed three times. First, before seeing the patient, check the results of various examinations of the patient, and then evaluate at the bedside; and then evaluate at the time of transplantation.
Among them, the acquisition of the heart requires 3 talents, but one person is enough for the lungs. After obtaining the organs, he hurried to the airport and took the nearest flight back to the local area. Then when I got off the plane, I immediately got on the 120 ambulance and went to the hospital, and immediately entered the operating room...
Therefore, the schedule is tight! It is only competent in the age of developed transportation! Were there such conditions in those 60s and 70s?
However, I still have a lot of questions.
For example, how to assess a patient's condition for organ transplantation. Because it must be transplanted from a living body, not only after death.
The donor and recipient should be approximately the same age and height. If the difference is too large, it will cause difficulty in transplantation.
Comments
Post a Comment