China's Weibo is really rogue!
Because my Weibo was banned for half a year for no reason. I complained everywhere.
I complained directly to Beijing 12345, and Beijing 12345 has a dedicated channel for resolution. The result value replied to me that my account has been restored, and it was over. I continued to complain, and the Weibo company just copied and pasted the reply! No sincerity at all!
Later, I complained to the Municipal Supervision Bureau of Haidian District, Beijing. They suggested that I should complain to the local Cyberspace Administration of China; office!
When I called the Cyberspace Administration of Haidian District, no one answered. Later, I went to the State Cyberspace Administration of China on Baidu. As a result, all the content accepted by them was reported, and there was no option to complain! This is really dishonest! Has the right to specifically target the boss's surname, even a mere microblog company has nowhere to complain, and the matter is so unresolved...
Weibo hooligans also show that if they are banned, all the income of Weibo within 30 days before the date of ban will be deducted!
Comments
Post a Comment